For summer I love a bronzy eye look. The Lorac Unzipped palette is perfect for this. There is a mix of both golden and rosy bronze colors that create a beautiful look.
For a step by step, keep reading!
Golden Bronze Eye
1. Apply Unattainable all over the lower lid.
2. Apply Undiscovered on the inner corner, and blend to the crease.
3. Apply Uncensored on the outer “v” of the lid and blend to just below the crease. Using a crease brush, go over the area to softly blend out.
4. Apply eyeliner (see this post for my current favorite).
5. Apply Uncensored on a small pencil brush to the lower lid blending lightly toward the inner corner.
6. Add mascara to the upper and lower lashes to complete the look.