July has been a hot one! I’m kind of dreading August temps…
This month there are five products that I consistently reach for…other than milkshakes, but that’s a different story.
1. Tarte Shape Tape | I first started using this solely as an under eye concealer, but recently ran out of my current foundation match. I decided to get a darker shade of the Shape Tape (“deep”, which is a little too red if I haven’t had much sun, so another option is Urban Decay Naked Skin concealer). I’ve been using the two shades as a contour/highlight/foundation combo. It’s been a time saver!
2. Turbie Twist | Microfiber dries the hair faster, and this towel stays in place (unlike a larger towel) thanks to the little loop in the back.
3. L’Oreal Voluminous Primer | Game changer!!! When I use this primer, I can use just one coat of my mascara and achieve big volume and length (I use with Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara). I needed 3 coats to get the same results before. Tip: let the primer dry a little before going in with mascara.
4. Soap and Glory Vitamin C Facial Wash | I’ve especially been enjoying this face soap in the morning. Refreshing and energizing!
5. Tarte Drink of H2O | This is the perfect nighttime moisturizer for my combo/oily skin. It soaks in, and doesn’t me feeling greasy thanks to the gel formula. Though it says that it’s good for dry skin, I personally feel like it may not be enough moisture for dry skin types.
And now onto other important decisions…vanilla, chocolate or strawberry shake? Or a smoothie? Ahhh summer.